Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- About to graduate with a Biology, Chemistry, or Physics Bachelor’s degree in 2018 or 2019 OR already graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (career changers are eligible).
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater in your undergraduate program.
- A passing score on the comprehensive science national Praxis content test (Educational Testing Service, 2016) general science, biology, chemistry, or physics. Take discipline test in your major.
- GRE or MAT score meeting minimum requirements.
- Completed course deficiencies and prepared to start a MA with Alternative Certification in Secondary Science Education in your Major Field or in a General Science Field. General science is the preferred certification to obtain.